4 comments

Hi,

I just love your work. Infact in India if there are two people who i respect the most are Salman Khan (Being Human Charity) and You. Love you for this. Thanks keep doing the good work. Also are you working with Being Human charity too or you are only running your's one. Thanks

Mum you're looking ever so stylish!!!

Thank you for your kind words Aadil. We are not working with 'Being Human' right now, though I hear they do wonderful work.

Glad to see your reply. It really would be great to see you working with "Being Human" in future. Thank You.

I just got a beautiful video of "Being Human". It's a Fan Made video for "Being Human" but it's really touchy and worth a watch. Here you go: http://www.twitvid.com/1RCCI . Please do see this Video and Let me know your thoughts about it. Being Human Fans Really worked on it. Hope you like it. Please let me know your thoughts of how you find this Video.

Thanks
Aadil

back to top